My Liebster Award
I’m a cat mama that loves all things kitty. Another passion I have is to research. Lots of it. I do it for work (as I’m in the legal field, plus I do heavy copyediting). I do it for fun. You name it. I research it. My partner hits the Google search a lot too, so needless to say, we’re a match! 😉
So with that in mind… I found what “Liebster” means as I was just recently nominated as a recipient of the Liebster Award by Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns. Yay! Yay!!!!
Was pleasantly surprised to read it means this award is given to bloggers by other bloggers, and has “German origins meaning: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest…” Well, you get the picture 🙂
So, thank you for nominating me! You are so very kind and I love your blog!
A bit more about the award:
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers. This is a great way to help build your blogging community and a great networking tool that brings your blog to the attention of others.
Once you’re nominated, if you choose to accept, after thanking the person who nominated you, you must answer 11 questions about yourself or your blog, then give 11 random facts about yourself. The next step is to nominate 11 other bloggers and create 11 questions for them to answer. Then simply stop by each of those blogs and tell that blogger about the award.
Here are the 11 questions from Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns along with my Kitty Cat’s answers
- Where is your favorite vacation spot and why? Anywhere where there’s cat treats!
- If you were stuck on a desert island who would you want with you and why? anyone with enough treats!
- What’s number 11 on your bucket list? Catch live salmon!
- Who was your first crush? Hmm thats a tough one, I think it was a huge Palmetto bug. I smashed it!
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? My Ma has way too many, but I love chewing on all of them!
- How did you discover blogging? My Ma reads a lot. And I mean a lot 🙂
- Who do you find to be the most influential of your blog followers? My Ma says its Ritu from butismileanyway.wordpress.com
- How many days per week do you post on your blog? She tries to at least once a week.
- Who is your favorite cartoon character? Oh thats easy, Minnie Mouse 😉
- If you could dance the night away with anyone, who would it be? I’d dance with my Ma and my Pa!
- What is your least favorite household chore and why? I love it when my potty is cleaned up, but I’m sure its everyone’s least favorite thing to do in the house!! 😉
And now 11 random facts about me:
- I love when there’s something baking in the oven! My Ma loves baking!
- I dislike doctors and medications–big time! That’s why I’m thankful we all eat healthy.
- I love how my Ma hugs us at random, although it feels kinda squishy
- I love it when a lizard sneaks in the house so I can chase it, I know it when Ma shrieks!
- I go in the closet with my Ma in the mornings just to be with her while she chooses work clothes.
- Cuddling near Ma is my favorite thing and she loves it too!
- My Ma’s mom is a bit loud so I run from her often.
- I don’t like being pestered by my big Papa, Pinty, but I bug him anyways 😉
- We like watching TV when it’s on in the room, my Ma thinks we’re cool.
- I wish we could have a never-ending supply of treats, but my Ma limits it 😦
- I trick my Pa into giving us more food when Ma isn’t around Haha 😀 😀
These are my nominees:
I pose the same 11 questions to you all.