Cats = Smiles, Giggles, Laughter. No Joke!
ITS SICKENING. REALLY
Since we know how the world is turning lately, I can’t help but notice that there seem to be more and more reasons why we are so mad/sad/unhappy with life. Take for example my top two:
- Tension from commuting to work or school (being acutely aware of awful drivers, more accidents, and desperate situations due to income inequality).
- Violence on TV, which has increased more than ever (news programs and shows containing so much more death/pain/sorrow).
No wonder we get sick from the added stress of our already stressful lives! We have major things going on in our lives to begin with. Check out the top 5 biggest stressors that contribute to unhappiness:
- Death (spouse or close friend/relative)
- Divorce, marriage, and partner-related issues
- Legal/Financial (self or loved one)
- Work related (laid off, retirement, business)
- Health related
So, I found myself looking for simple reasons to smile and laugh more often. I find that cats, as well as cat-anything, can be so amusing and so enlightening, so I decided to share on this blog photos and stories of what having a cat entails and to bring someone like you the smiles it has brought me.
And because it makes me smile, it makes me feel very much alive and ready to tackle anything that comes my way with a positive attitude.
Jokes for kids:
Q: What song does a cat like best?
A: Three Blind Mice.
Q: What game did the cat like to play with the mouse?
More from Ducksters.com
Ever notice a frowning person? Doesn’t it make you wonder, what’s wrong here? Why are they mad/sad/unhappy??
But take a look at someone smiling and their happiness is so contagious, you have to smile back. 🙂
Smile about this: Here is one funny from the Catnipsum blog:
Click on the pic to read more from an mazingly cute blog.
A smile is a breath of fresh air. It adds such a wonderful touch to your face. Do it more often and you’ll see people actually notice! I call smiles the fountain of youth.
So find the humor in every day life. Laugh more often, even if you think it’s silly. Read things that make you smile and will add a sense of positiveness in your life. Hope you enjoy our blog!